SIZE: 45 g
SCENT: Sweet, floral, reminiscent of cotton candy
RECOMMENDED FOR: Fine, dry or damaged hair
A properly cared for bar will last approx 60 washes depending on hair length and thickness which is equivalent to 2-3 regular bottles of conditioner. See "How to Use" for tips on how to help your bar last longer.
Brassica Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, C13-15 Alkane (ECOCERT), Betaine, Brassica campestris/Aleurites fordi Oil Copolymer, DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Pentaclethra macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lens esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Cicer (Chickpea) Seed Extract, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Styrax benzoin Resin Extract, Mica (Ethically Sourced), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
HOW TO USE:
- Wet the bar and glide over freshly cleansed hair, paying extra attention to the ends.
- For a longer lasting bar, store away from the stream of water.
- Allow it to dry between washes on a draining dish such as our reclaimed wood soap dish.
- Only store in travel tins once the bar is dry.
- When the bar gets really small, soak in water and then press into your new conditioner bar.
PACKAGING END OF LIFE:
The tissue paper is printed with water-based ink and made from FSC certified paper. It can be either recycled or composted. If there are oil marks present, please compost.
I really like this conditioning bar. It leaves my hair feeling very soft.