SIZE: 70 g
SCENT: Sweet, floral, reminiscent of cotton candy
RECOMMENDED FOR: Fine, dry or damaged hair
A properly cared for bar will last approx 50 washes depending on hair length and thickness which is equivalent to 2-3 regular size bottles of shampoo. See "How to Use" for tips on how to make your bar last longer.
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Brassica Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Styrax benzoin Resin Extract, Mica (Ethically Sourced)
HOW TO USE:
- Wet the bar, rub between hands and transfer lather to hair or rub the bar directly on hair.
- Lather will build as you massage the shampoo into hair.
- Cleanse and rinse, repeat if necessary.
- For a longer lasting bar, store away from the stream of water.
- Allow it to dry between washes on a draining dish such as our Reclaimed Wood Soap Dish.
- Only store in travel tins once the bar is dry.
- When the bar gets to be very small you can wet it and press into your replacement bar or use with our Sisal Soap Bag to cleanse and exfoliate your body.
PACKAGING END OF LIFE:
The tissue paper is printed with water-based ink and made from FSC certified paper. It can be either recycled or composted. If there are oil marks present, please compost.
This product is very good. It lathers nicely and rinses out well.
I find this shampoo bar as smoothing as the Smooth Operator one, which I also love. They both leave my hair feeling very healthy and smooth. I love the bars for travel. I put them in the tins, and it reduces my liquids for going through security at the airport.
My new favorite hair care! My thick head of ultra fine hair feels so soft and full of volume without any weight or residue, and I love that it’s low waste and locally made.
Great customer service and responsiveness with helping me choose the right product too - thank you!
Love the smell, subtile and fresh. Great feelings on the hair. Lots of bubbles! I have long hair and it lasted me 3 months.