SIZE: 70 g
COLOUR: Vibrant purple
SCENT: Herbaceous, sweet lime
RECOMMENDED FOR: Reducing brassiness, enhancing grey and blonde tones & highlights
A properly cared for bar will last approx 50 washes depending on hair length and thickness which is equivalent to 2-3 regular size bottles of shampoo. See "How to Use" tab for tips on how to make your bar last longer.
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Brassica Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Allantoin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Styrax benzoin Resin Oil, DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Melaleuca viridiflora Leaf Oil, Mica (Ethically Sourced), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet
HOW TO USE:
Use 1-2x per week for optimal toning effects.
- Wet the bar, rub between hands and transfer lather to hair or rub the bar directly on hair.
- Lather will build as you massage the shampoo into hair.
- Cleanse and rinse, repeat if necessary.
- For a longer lasting bar, store away from the stream of water.
- Allow it to dry between washes on a draining dish such as our Reclaimed Wood Soap Dish.
- Only store in travel tins once the bar is dry.
- When the bar gets to be very small, wet it and press into your replacement bar.
Due to the colour transferring nature of this bar, it may stain materials while wet. Avoid contact with fabrics, light coloured surfaces until dry.
PACKAGING END OF LIFE:
The tissue paper is printed with water-based ink and made from FSC certified paper. It can be either recycled or composted. If there are oil marks present, please compost.
This is the first shampoo bar I have tried and was not sure what to expect. I really like it! I have thick, long curly hair and it was not difficult to use at all. I recommend it.