SIZE: 45 g
COLOUR: Vibrant purple
SCENT: Herbaceous, sweet lime
RECOMMENDED FOR: Reducing brassiness, enhancing grey and blonde tones & highlights
A properly cared for bar will last approx 60 washes depending on hair length and thickness which is equivalent to 2-3 regular bottles of conditioner. See "How to Use" for tips on how to help your bar last longer.
Brassica Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Styrax benzoin Resin Oil, Crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, C13-15 Alkane (ECOCERT), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Betaine, Heptyl Undecylenate (ECOCERT), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Melaleuca viridiflora Leaf Oil, Mica (Ethically Sourced), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
HOW TO USE:
Use 1-2x per week for optimal toning effects.
- Wet the bar and glide over freshly cleansed hair, paying extra attention to the ends.
- For a longer lasting bar, store away from the stream of water.
- Allow it to dry between washes on a draining dish such as our reclaimed wood soap dish.
- Only store in travel tins once the bar is dry.
- When the bar gets really small, soak in water and then press into your new conditioner bar.
Due to the colour transferring nature of this bar, it may stain materials while wet. Avoid contact with fabrics, light coloured surfaces until dry.
PACKAGING END OF LIFE:
The packaging and labels are recyclable & home compostable. Please place with your paper recycling or compost.
This is the first conditioner bar I have used and I could not wrap my head around how it could possibly work on my thick, long, curly grey hair, but it works! Like a dream! My hair felt so soft afterwards and with no yellow tones at all. I highly recommend!