SIZE: 70 g
SCENT: Lime, rosemary + mint
RECOMMENDED FOR: Thickening hair, healthy scalp
A properly cared for bar will last approx 50 washes depending on hair length and thickness which is equivalent to 2-3 regular size bottles of shampoo. See "How to Use" tab for tips on how to make your bar last longer.
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Brassica Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Spirulina platensis Powder, DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Illite (French Green Clay), Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) Powder, Camellia sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Powder, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
*click an ingredient for more info
HOW TO USE:
- Wet the bar, rub between hands and transfer lather to hair or rub the bar directly on hair.
- Lather will build as you massage the shampoo into hair.
- Cleanse and rinse, repeat if necessary.
- For a longer lasting bar, store away from the stream of water.
- Allow it to dry between washes on a draining dish such as our Reclaimed Wood Soap Dish.
- Only store in travel tins once the bar is dry.
- When the bar gets to be very small you can wet it and press into your replacement bar or use with our Sisal Soap Bag to cleanse and exfoliate your body.
PACKAGING END OF LIFE:
The packaging and labels are recyclable & home compostable. Please place with your paper recycling or compost.
This is the second time buying the shampoo and conditioner bars. I am so satisfied with how they make my hair feel full and soft. I usually suffer from having thin flat hair but these bars have added so much volume and shine to my hair. Super excited about these products.
Never used a shampoo bar before but this works amazingly well! Lathers very easily, lasts as advertised and is probably the cleanest and healthiest my hair has ever been! Super impressed with this product : )